We really enjoyed seeing everyone, and with Abbey and Michael's wedding over the 4th of July weekend while we were there, we were able to have lots of family time at all the wedding festivities. We loved it!!
Here are a couple of pictures from the rehearsal dinner.
Sheila and I were assigned the task of setting up for the rehearsal dinner. It was a lot of fun...we got to spend the hot part of the afternoon indoors while the others were rehearsing outdoors...and we got to have beverages and chit-chat at the same time :)
We also spent the 4th of July in Hillsboro, and I spent the day eating Mark's BBQ! No better way to spend a day!
We also made a quick trip to Dallas to have a couple of meeting at work and to see our friends that we miss soooo much! Richie and Stefanie had everyone over to their house, and we cooked out and enjoyed catching up with everyone. Here are the boys at the "Boys' Table". I learned what happens after you get married....the boys no longer want to sit with the girls :)
Our next destination was west Texas. We also got to spend a few days in McCamey and Odessa visiting with my side of our family. It was great!!! We had dinner at Grandad and Diana's when we first arrived.
Samantha loved her new Budapest shirt.
And, I got to spend some quality time with my Grandaddy :)) I sure had missed him.
I also got to spend some time with this precious boy!!
Steven and Amanda had us all over to dinner so that Phillip and I could see their new cute house. We were so proud for them! We had so much fun playing with Connor too.
Do you think he is going to be a CPA like his Aunt Holly and Uncle Phillip???
Looks like mom was having lots of fun too!
Enjoying the lovely Texas summer and the beautiful patio.
We had a wonderful time at home, and as always, it was hard to say good-bye to the people we love. However, we were really looking forward to seeing our favorite Hungarians, going on our family vacation, and spending our summer in Europe so that helped for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment